Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Her 'Great Hangover Cure'
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Dave J Hogan/Getty Images North America2 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Jason Buehler/Retna Digital6 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Daniele Watts' Boyfriend Reveals Why the Actress 'Pulled the Race Card' DMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 12:37:00 PM
- Lifetime Announces Premiere Date For Aaliyah Biopic 'The Princess of R&B'MSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 12:23:00 PM
- Oscars to Add Winning Foreign Language Director's Name on StatuetteMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 12:20:00 PM
- Anthony Mackie Joins Sandra Bullock in George Clooney-Produced 'Our Brand Is Crisis&apoMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 12:20:00 PM
- Tom Brady Posts His Pre-NFL Résumé in Funny #TBT Facebook PostMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Daniele Watts' Boyfriend Reveals Why the Actress 'Pulled the Race Card' D
Perhaps Gwyneth Paltrow can teach the "Jersey Shore" cast a thing or two.
In an interview with England's Closer magazine, the 38-year-old Oscar winner -- who's a big fan of Guinness beer and red wine -- says she rarely gets sick after a night of too much drinking.
The reason? "I have a great hangover cure," she explains. "I take a cold shower in the morning and then I go into the sauna and drink a lot of water throughout the day. Green tea also helps!"
The actress, who wed Coldplay frontman Chris Martin in 2003, adds that she's a lot more fun than people give her credit for.
"The biggest misconception about me is that I am uptight," she shrugs. "I don't know why that exists, but I hope if people watch 'Glee,' ... maybe they will develop a different impression of me."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite