Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Her 'Great Hangover Cure'
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Dave J Hogan/Getty Images North America2 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Jason Buehler/Retna Digital6 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to Prom
Perhaps Gwyneth Paltrow can teach the "Jersey Shore" cast a thing or two.
In an interview with England's Closer magazine, the 38-year-old Oscar winner -- who's a big fan of Guinness beer and red wine -- says she rarely gets sick after a night of too much drinking.
The reason? "I have a great hangover cure," she explains. "I take a cold shower in the morning and then I go into the sauna and drink a lot of water throughout the day. Green tea also helps!"
The actress, who wed Coldplay frontman Chris Martin in 2003, adds that she's a lot more fun than people give her credit for.
"The biggest misconception about me is that I am uptight," she shrugs. "I don't know why that exists, but I hope if people watch 'Glee,' ... maybe they will develop a different impression of me."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
From Crowd Ignite