Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Her 'Great Hangover Cure'
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Dave J Hogan/Getty Images North America2 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Jason Buehler/Retna Digital6 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- ESPN reverses course, to allow Catholic group's adMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 11:00:19 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- ESPN reverses course, to allow Catholic group's ad
Perhaps Gwyneth Paltrow can teach the "Jersey Shore" cast a thing or two.
In an interview with England's Closer magazine, the 38-year-old Oscar winner -- who's a big fan of Guinness beer and red wine -- says she rarely gets sick after a night of too much drinking.
The reason? "I have a great hangover cure," she explains. "I take a cold shower in the morning and then I go into the sauna and drink a lot of water throughout the day. Green tea also helps!"
The actress, who wed Coldplay frontman Chris Martin in 2003, adds that she's a lot more fun than people give her credit for.
"The biggest misconception about me is that I am uptight," she shrugs. "I don't know why that exists, but I hope if people watch 'Glee,' ... maybe they will develop a different impression of me."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite