Gwyneth Paltrow Slams New York Times Over Ghostwriting Article
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 22
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 22
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP3 of 22
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage4 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 22
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage6 of 22
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage7 of 22
- Photo: Patrick Hoffmann/WENN8 of 22
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com9 of 22
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks10 of 22
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks11 of 22
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage12 of 22
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Digital13 of 22
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN14 of 22
- Photo: Dave M. Benett/Getty Images North America15 of 22
- Photo: Nathan Strange/Invision/AP16 of 22
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com17 of 22
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com18 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com19 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com20 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com21 of 22
More Celeb News
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:02:00 PM
- A&E Sets Premiere Date for Longmire Season 3MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:40:00 PM
- 'Locke' Review: Tom Hardy Captivates in This One-Man Road TripMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:39:00 PM
- Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco Chops Off Her HairMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:18:00 PM
- NBC's Comedy Playground Slammed With Trademark Infringement, Unfair Competition SuitMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4
Gwyneth Paltrow is a lot of things: a mom, a wife, an actress, a singer and a blogger. But she's also an author, one who doesn't rely on a ghostwriter.
So when a piece ran in Tuesday's New York Times that tied the actress' name to a ghostwriter, the star took to Twitter to clear the air on her real contribution to her 2011 release, "My Father's Daughter."
"Love The New York Times dining section but this week's facts need checking. No ghostwriter on my cookbook, I wrote every word myself," the 39-year-old proclaimed Saturday.
The cover of Paltrow's cookbook ran as the art for the article, "I Was a Cookbook Ghostwriter" and underneath was the caption, "Gwyneth Paltrow's ghostwriter is Julia Turshen."
Later in the article, Turshen is referenced again by the writer, Julia Moskin, saying that Turshen is "writing a second cookbook with Gwyneth Paltrow after their collaboration on "My Father's Daughter."
One celeb who has used a ghostwriter and is quick to admit it: Jersey Shore's Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi for her fictional debut, "A Shore Thing."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite