Gwyneth Paltrow Slams New York Times Over Ghostwriting Article
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 22
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 22
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP3 of 22
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage4 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 22
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage6 of 22
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage7 of 22
- Photo: Patrick Hoffmann/WENN8 of 22
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com9 of 22
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks10 of 22
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks11 of 22
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage12 of 22
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Digital13 of 22
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN14 of 22
- Photo: Dave M. Benett/Getty Images North America15 of 22
- Photo: Nathan Strange/Invision/AP16 of 22
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com17 of 22
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com18 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com19 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com20 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com21 of 22
More Celeb News
- Ratings: 'Celebrity Wife Swap' Debut Drops 58 Percent From Last YearMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Martin O'Donnell, 'Halo' Composer, Fired by Bungie 'Without CausMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 8:53:00 AM
- 'Game of Thrones' Breaks Its Own Piracy Record With Purple Wedding EpisodeMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 8:20:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Reviews: Is the Johnny Depp Thriller Trippy or Tedious?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 8:17:00 AM
- The View to Unite All 11 Co-Hosts for Barbara Walters FarewellMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 7:23:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Celebrity Wife Swap' Debut Drops 58 Percent From Last Year
Gwyneth Paltrow is a lot of things: a mom, a wife, an actress, a singer and a blogger. But she's also an author, one who doesn't rely on a ghostwriter.
So when a piece ran in Tuesday's New York Times that tied the actress' name to a ghostwriter, the star took to Twitter to clear the air on her real contribution to her 2011 release, "My Father's Daughter."
"Love The New York Times dining section but this week's facts need checking. No ghostwriter on my cookbook, I wrote every word myself," the 39-year-old proclaimed Saturday.
The cover of Paltrow's cookbook ran as the art for the article, "I Was a Cookbook Ghostwriter" and underneath was the caption, "Gwyneth Paltrow's ghostwriter is Julia Turshen."
Later in the article, Turshen is referenced again by the writer, Julia Moskin, saying that Turshen is "writing a second cookbook with Gwyneth Paltrow after their collaboration on "My Father's Daughter."
One celeb who has used a ghostwriter and is quick to admit it: Jersey Shore's Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi for her fictional debut, "A Shore Thing."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite