Gwyneth Paltrow Slams New York Times Over Ghostwriting Article
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 22
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 22
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP3 of 22
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage4 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 22
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage6 of 22
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage7 of 22
- Photo: Patrick Hoffmann/WENN8 of 22
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com9 of 22
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks10 of 22
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks11 of 22
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage12 of 22
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Digital13 of 22
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN14 of 22
- Photo: Dave M. Benett/Getty Images North America15 of 22
- Photo: Nathan Strange/Invision/AP16 of 22
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com17 of 22
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com18 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com19 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com20 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com21 of 22
More Celeb News
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; BogdanovMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:04:00 AM
- Labor Day Viewing Guide: What to Binge-Watch This Weekend If You're Not Hanging Out With thMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:58:00 PM
- 'Utopia' Kicks One Person Out Before Filming Even BeginsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:26:00 PM
- Patrick Warburton Set to Reboot 'The Tick' as an Amazon PilotMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:14:00 PM
- Joan Rivers' Daughter Melissa Thanks Fans for Support: 'Her Condition Remains SeriMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 7:20:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; Bogdanov
Gwyneth Paltrow is a lot of things: a mom, a wife, an actress, a singer and a blogger. But she's also an author, one who doesn't rely on a ghostwriter.
So when a piece ran in Tuesday's New York Times that tied the actress' name to a ghostwriter, the star took to Twitter to clear the air on her real contribution to her 2011 release, "My Father's Daughter."
"Love The New York Times dining section but this week's facts need checking. No ghostwriter on my cookbook, I wrote every word myself," the 39-year-old proclaimed Saturday.
The cover of Paltrow's cookbook ran as the art for the article, "I Was a Cookbook Ghostwriter" and underneath was the caption, "Gwyneth Paltrow's ghostwriter is Julia Turshen."
Later in the article, Turshen is referenced again by the writer, Julia Moskin, saying that Turshen is "writing a second cookbook with Gwyneth Paltrow after their collaboration on "My Father's Daughter."
One celeb who has used a ghostwriter and is quick to admit it: Jersey Shore's Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi for her fictional debut, "A Shore Thing."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite