Gwyneth Paltrow Slams New York Times Over Ghostwriting ArticleRelated: Gwyneth Paltrow
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 22
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 22
- Photo: Jonathan Short/AP3 of 22
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage4 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 22
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage6 of 22
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage7 of 22
- Photo: Patrick Hoffmann/WENN8 of 22
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com9 of 22
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks10 of 22
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks11 of 22
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage12 of 22
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Digital13 of 22
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN14 of 22
- Photo: Dave M. Benett/Getty Images North America15 of 22
- Photo: Nathan Strange/AP16 of 22
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com17 of 22
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com18 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com19 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com20 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com21 of 22
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 3:03:43 PM
- Bill Hader on 'SNL': Wacky, Tacky Wedding Farewell (Video) MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:55:41 PM
- The Weinstein Company Checks Into 'Suite Francaise' With Michelle WilliamsMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:53:24 PM
- Wrekin Hill Acquires U.S. Rights to John Malkovich Movie 'Siberian Education'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:34:32 PM
- 'Senna' Director Asif Kapadia to Direct Love Story 'Ali and Nino&aposMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:11:10 PM
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'
Gwyneth Paltrow is a lot of things: a mom, a wife, an actress, a singer and a blogger. But she's also an author, one who doesn't rely on a ghostwriter.
So when a piece ran in Tuesday's New York Times that tied the actress' name to a ghostwriter, the star took to Twitter to clear the air on her real contribution to her 2011 release, "My Father's Daughter."
"Love The New York Times dining section but this week's facts need checking. No ghostwriter on my cookbook, I wrote every word myself," the 39-year-old proclaimed Saturday.
The cover of Paltrow's cookbook ran as the art for the article, "I Was a Cookbook Ghostwriter" and underneath was the caption, "Gwyneth Paltrow's ghostwriter is Julia Turshen."
Later in the article, Turshen is referenced again by the writer, Julia Moskin, saying that Turshen is "writing a second cookbook with Gwyneth Paltrow after their collaboration on "My Father's Daughter."
One celeb who has used a ghostwriter and is quick to admit it: Jersey Shore's Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi for her fictional debut, "A Shore Thing."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite