Gwyneth Paltrow to publish another cookbook
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 9
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 9
- Photo: GRPR/GSI3 of 9
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA6 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: David Rose/Rex USA8 of 9
More Celeb News
- VIDEO: Check Out a Clip from The Killing Season 4MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:14:00 AM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Fan Who Threatened Michael Strahan Claims His Lawyer Is Part of the IlluminatiMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:26:00 PM
- The Bachelorette Finale: Who Did Andi Choose?MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:05:00 PM
- VIDEO: Check Out a Clip from The Killing Season 4
Gwyneth Paltrow is making her second foray into cookbooks by releasing a collection of her healthy recipes.
The star, who is an avid cook and "foodie," will help readers improve their diets with "It's All Good: Delicious, Easy Recipes That Will Make You Look Good and Feel Great."
The new book contains 185 recipes, including hummus tartine with scallion-mint pesto, salmon burgers with pickled ginger, huevos rancheros and power brownies.
RELATED: Gwyneth Paltrow: I've made mistakes
According to the synopsis, Paltrow cooks the nutritious dishes when she wants "to lose weight, look good, and feel more energetic."
"It's All Good," scheduled to hit shelves in April, follows the release of Paltrow's 2011 cookbook, "My Father's Daughter," which featured her favorite family recipes.
RELATED: Gwyneth Paltrow: Highs and lows
Get out the vote
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite