Gwyneth Paltrow to publish another cookbook
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 9
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 9
- Photo: GRPR/GSI3 of 9
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA6 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: David Rose/Rex USA8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Golden Globes Nominees Include 'American Hustle,' 'Her,' &apMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:44:10 AM
- Palm Springs Fest Adds Canadian Films, 45 Foreign Oscar ContendersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:11:13 AM
- 'X Factor' Semifinal Borrows From NBC's 'The Voice' (ViMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:31:33 AM
- Hollywood Forced to Invest Heavily in New Technology to Keep Up With DemandMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 9:01:09 PM
- Britney Spears Suffers Worst Album Debut Ever With 'Britney Jean'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 6:45:32 PM
- Golden Globes Nominees Include 'American Hustle,' 'Her,' &ap
Gwyneth Paltrow is making her second foray into cookbooks by releasing a collection of her healthy recipes.
The star, who is an avid cook and "foodie," will help readers improve their diets with "It's All Good: Delicious, Easy Recipes That Will Make You Look Good and Feel Great."
The new book contains 185 recipes, including hummus tartine with scallion-mint pesto, salmon burgers with pickled ginger, huevos rancheros and power brownies.
RELATED: Gwyneth Paltrow: I've made mistakes
According to the synopsis, Paltrow cooks the nutritious dishes when she wants "to lose weight, look good, and feel more energetic."
"It's All Good," scheduled to hit shelves in April, follows the release of Paltrow's 2011 cookbook, "My Father's Daughter," which featured her favorite family recipes.
RELATED: Gwyneth Paltrow: Highs and lows
Get out the vote
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite