Gwyneth Paltrow to publish another cookbook
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 9
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 9
- Photo: GRPR/GSI3 of 9
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA6 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: David Rose/Rex USA8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Review: 'Veronica' a solid cinematic turnMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 8:22:59 AM
- Belgian jazz musician Thielemans retires at 91MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 8:13:21 AM
- Dogs 'muttbomb' celebrities to boost adoptionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:55:32 AM
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fallMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:06:17 AM
- Hogan's Heroes Star Cynthia Lynn Dies at 76MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Review: 'Veronica' a solid cinematic turn
Gwyneth Paltrow is making her second foray into cookbooks by releasing a collection of her healthy recipes.
The star, who is an avid cook and "foodie," will help readers improve their diets with "It's All Good: Delicious, Easy Recipes That Will Make You Look Good and Feel Great."
The new book contains 185 recipes, including hummus tartine with scallion-mint pesto, salmon burgers with pickled ginger, huevos rancheros and power brownies.
RELATED: Gwyneth Paltrow: I've made mistakes
According to the synopsis, Paltrow cooks the nutritious dishes when she wants "to lose weight, look good, and feel more energetic."
"It's All Good," scheduled to hit shelves in April, follows the release of Paltrow's 2011 cookbook, "My Father's Daughter," which featured her favorite family recipes.
RELATED: Gwyneth Paltrow: Highs and lows
Get out the vote
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite