Gwyneth Paltrow to publish another cookbook
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 9
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 9
- Photo: GRPR/GSI3 of 9
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA6 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: David Rose/Rex USA8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Gwyneth Paltrow is making her second foray into cookbooks by releasing a collection of her healthy recipes.
The star, who is an avid cook and "foodie," will help readers improve their diets with "It's All Good: Delicious, Easy Recipes That Will Make You Look Good and Feel Great."
The new book contains 185 recipes, including hummus tartine with scallion-mint pesto, salmon burgers with pickled ginger, huevos rancheros and power brownies.
RELATED: Gwyneth Paltrow: I've made mistakes
According to the synopsis, Paltrow cooks the nutritious dishes when she wants "to lose weight, look good, and feel more energetic."
"It's All Good," scheduled to hit shelves in April, follows the release of Paltrow's 2011 cookbook, "My Father's Daughter," which featured her favorite family recipes.
RELATED: Gwyneth Paltrow: Highs and lows
Get out the vote
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite