Gwyneth Paltrow to publish another cookbook
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 9
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 9
- Photo: GRPR/GSI3 of 9
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA6 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: David Rose/Rex USA8 of 9
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Gwyneth Paltrow is making her second foray into cookbooks by releasing a collection of her healthy recipes.
The star, who is an avid cook and "foodie," will help readers improve their diets with "It's All Good: Delicious, Easy Recipes That Will Make You Look Good and Feel Great."
The new book contains 185 recipes, including hummus tartine with scallion-mint pesto, salmon burgers with pickled ginger, huevos rancheros and power brownies.
RELATED: Gwyneth Paltrow: I've made mistakes
According to the synopsis, Paltrow cooks the nutritious dishes when she wants "to lose weight, look good, and feel more energetic."
"It's All Good," scheduled to hit shelves in April, follows the release of Paltrow's 2011 cookbook, "My Father's Daughter," which featured her favorite family recipes.
RELATED: Gwyneth Paltrow: Highs and lows
Get out the vote
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite