Gwyneth Paltrow tweets sweet picture for son Moses' 8th birthday after split getaway
- Photo: @gwynethpaltrow/Instagram1 of 13
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America2 of 13
- Photo: Goop/.3 of 13
- Photo: Goodwin/Pablo/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Mario Magnani/GettyImages.com8 of 13
- Photo: Instagram9 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA11 of 13
- Photo: Axel Schmidt/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
Gwyneth's little boy is growing up fast! Hours after she resurfaced in L.A. on Tuesday, April 8, Gwyneth Paltrow took to Twitter with a sweet birthday message for her son, Moses. (The Iron Man 3 actress and Coldplay frontman Chris Martin -- who announced their split last month -- also have a daughter, Apple, 9.)
"Moses Bruce Paltrow Martin turns 8 today," the Goop founder wrote. "We love you!"
Included with the tweet was a photo of Paltrow, 41, hugging the birthday boy. Her left hand is displayed prominently in the cute picture -- as is her wedding ring.
Incidentally, the Oscar-winning star was also spotted with her ring while out and about in L.A. on Tuesday. It was the first time she had been photographed since returning from her two-week family vacation to the Bahamas with Martin, 37, and their kids.
"We are...and always will be a family, and in many ways we are closer than we have ever been," the Glee guest star and her husband said in a statement about their "conscious uncoupling" on March 25. They noted, too, that they are "parents first and foremost, to two incredibly wonderful children."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite