Did Gwyneth Paltrow, Vanity Fair's Graydon Carter end feud?
- Photo: VISP/GSI1 of 9
- Photo: INB/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA3 of 9
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA4 of 9
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 9
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA6 of 9
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Corbis7 of 9
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA8 of 9
More Celeb News
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to Prom
Gwyneth Paltrow has kissed and made up with Vanity Fair. A source exclusively tells Us Weekly that the 41-year-old actress recently had a heart-to-heart with the magazine's editor-in-chief Graydon Carter following their public feud.
"Gwyneth and Graydon spoke on the phone a few weeks ago," the insider tells Us. "They worked out some of their differences."
Earlier this year, Paltrow allegedly tried to prevent Vanity Fair from publishing a damning piece about her. The New York Times reported in September that Paltrow sent an email to her celebrity friends asking them not to talk to the magazine.
After the email went public, Carter confirmed to the Times of London in October that he would be running an article on the star. "We started a story on her. We have a very good writer and it'll run," he said, adding, "She sort of forced my hand."
However, after Paltrow's heart-to-heart with Carter, the article will reportedly be less controversial than initially speculated or may no longer run at all. "There may be a story, but it won't be as bad as it originally was going to be," the insider says.
But reports that Vanity Fair planned to expose the Goop guru's alleged infidelity -- she's been married to Coldplay's Chris Martin for a decade, and they share two kids -- are completely unfounded, a Paltrow source tells Us. "The story was never going to be as bad as tabloids were guessing," the source says. "That whole angle about the alleged affairs was something that was made up by Page Six and was never something that anyone at Vanity Fair believed was legitimate and was never going to be in a story they were working on."
Either way, the Iron Man 3 star seems prepared to ignore her haters. "The older I get I realize it doesn't matter what people who don't know you think. It doesn't matter," Paltrow told the December 2013 issue of Red U.K. "You're wasting your energy. It's like, if your partner comes to you -- or your best friend -- and says, like, 'Listen, I want to talk about something you did that hurt me, or I think you could improve,' sit down and listen to what they have to say. But some friend of so-and-sos -- it's like, who gives a [expletive]?"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite