Did Gwyneth Paltrow, Vanity Fair's Graydon Carter end feud?
- Photo: VISP/GSI1 of 9
- Photo: INB/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA3 of 9
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA4 of 9
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 9
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA6 of 9
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Corbis7 of 9
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA8 of 9
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Gwyneth Paltrow has kissed and made up with Vanity Fair. A source exclusively tells Us Weekly that the 41-year-old actress recently had a heart-to-heart with the magazine's editor-in-chief Graydon Carter following their public feud.
"Gwyneth and Graydon spoke on the phone a few weeks ago," the insider tells Us. "They worked out some of their differences."
Earlier this year, Paltrow allegedly tried to prevent Vanity Fair from publishing a damning piece about her. The New York Times reported in September that Paltrow sent an email to her celebrity friends asking them not to talk to the magazine.
After the email went public, Carter confirmed to the Times of London in October that he would be running an article on the star. "We started a story on her. We have a very good writer and it'll run," he said, adding, "She sort of forced my hand."
However, after Paltrow's heart-to-heart with Carter, the article will reportedly be less controversial than initially speculated or may no longer run at all. "There may be a story, but it won't be as bad as it originally was going to be," the insider says.
But reports that Vanity Fair planned to expose the Goop guru's alleged infidelity -- she's been married to Coldplay's Chris Martin for a decade, and they share two kids -- are completely unfounded, a Paltrow source tells Us. "The story was never going to be as bad as tabloids were guessing," the source says. "That whole angle about the alleged affairs was something that was made up by Page Six and was never something that anyone at Vanity Fair believed was legitimate and was never going to be in a story they were working on."
Either way, the Iron Man 3 star seems prepared to ignore her haters. "The older I get I realize it doesn't matter what people who don't know you think. It doesn't matter," Paltrow told the December 2013 issue of Red U.K. "You're wasting your energy. It's like, if your partner comes to you -- or your best friend -- and says, like, 'Listen, I want to talk about something you did that hurt me, or I think you could improve,' sit down and listen to what they have to say. But some friend of so-and-sos -- it's like, who gives a [expletive]?"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite