Maggie Gyllenhaal expecting second baby
- Photo: KPA/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com2 of 18
- Photo: Chris Ashford/Camera Press/Retna Digital3 of 18
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 18
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com5 of 18
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com6 of 18
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com7 of 18
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 18
- Photo: WENN9 of 18
- Photo: Sean Thorton/WENN10 of 18
- Photo: Universal Pictures11 of 18
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin12 of 18
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin/Bauer-Griffin13 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com14 of 18
- Photo: WENN15 of 18
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News16 of 18
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/http://www.wenn.com/17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
One of Brooklyn's most famous Hollywood broods is getting bigger.
Maggie Gyllenhaal and husband Peter Sarsgaard are expecting their second child, her rep confirms to Us Weekly. According to one pal, the actress, 34, is about four months along. The "Crazy Heart" actress told another pal she'll "be laying low for a little bit now."
The Oscar-nominee is already mom to daughter Ramona, 5. Together since 2002, she and Sarsgaard, 40, tied the knot in Italy in 2009.
The older sister to Jake Gyllenhaal, the Oscar-nominated star lives in Brooklyn's Boerum Hill neighborhood with her hubby and daughter. She has admitted that balancing her professional and personal life isn't easy.
"I had been so focused on Ramona -- and she's been everything to me -- but I'm also an actress," the star told Us in January 2010. "It's not possible to do it perfectly."
"Being a mom is so present in my mind and my work," she tells Us. "It's the most important thing about me, but next I'd like to play someone who's not a mother. Really!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite