Maggie Gyllenhaal expecting second baby
- Photo: KPA/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com2 of 18
- Photo: Chris Ashford/Camera Press/Retna Digital3 of 18
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 18
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com5 of 18
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com6 of 18
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com7 of 18
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 18
- Photo: WENN9 of 18
- Photo: Sean Thorton/WENN10 of 18
- Photo: Universal Pictures11 of 18
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin12 of 18
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin/Bauer-Griffin13 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com14 of 18
- Photo: WENN15 of 18
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News16 of 18
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/http://www.wenn.com/17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban SoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Talent Agents Adam Kanter, Martin Spencer Exit Resolution (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:14:00 PM
- 'Bad Words' Review: Jason Bateman's Directorial Debut Exhilarates Until IMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Newsweek Bitcoin Writer Fires Back at Tina Brown: 'I Have A Problem' With Her CommMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 6:50:00 PM
- The Best. Baseball Movie. Ever (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 5:54:00 PM
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban So
One of Brooklyn's most famous Hollywood broods is getting bigger.
Maggie Gyllenhaal and husband Peter Sarsgaard are expecting their second child, her rep confirms to Us Weekly. According to one pal, the actress, 34, is about four months along. The "Crazy Heart" actress told another pal she'll "be laying low for a little bit now."
The Oscar-nominee is already mom to daughter Ramona, 5. Together since 2002, she and Sarsgaard, 40, tied the knot in Italy in 2009.
The older sister to Jake Gyllenhaal, the Oscar-nominated star lives in Brooklyn's Boerum Hill neighborhood with her hubby and daughter. She has admitted that balancing her professional and personal life isn't easy.
"I had been so focused on Ramona -- and she's been everything to me -- but I'm also an actress," the star told Us in January 2010. "It's not possible to do it perfectly."
"Being a mom is so present in my mind and my work," she tells Us. "It's the most important thing about me, but next I'd like to play someone who's not a mother. Really!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on all the rumors surrounding Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite