Maggie Gyllenhaal expecting second baby
- Photo: KPA/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com2 of 18
- Photo: Chris Ashford/Camera Press/Retna Digital3 of 18
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 18
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com5 of 18
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com6 of 18
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com7 of 18
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 18
- Photo: WENN9 of 18
- Photo: Sean Thorton/WENN10 of 18
- Photo: Universal Pictures11 of 18
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin12 of 18
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin/Bauer-Griffin13 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com14 of 18
- Photo: WENN15 of 18
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News16 of 18
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/http://www.wenn.com/17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse AllegationsMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:27:00 PM
- Amanda Seyfried Joins Hugh Jackman, Garrett Hedlund in Joe Wright's 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse Allegations
One of Brooklyn's most famous Hollywood broods is getting bigger.
Maggie Gyllenhaal and husband Peter Sarsgaard are expecting their second child, her rep confirms to Us Weekly. According to one pal, the actress, 34, is about four months along. The "Crazy Heart" actress told another pal she'll "be laying low for a little bit now."
The Oscar-nominee is already mom to daughter Ramona, 5. Together since 2002, she and Sarsgaard, 40, tied the knot in Italy in 2009.
The older sister to Jake Gyllenhaal, the Oscar-nominated star lives in Brooklyn's Boerum Hill neighborhood with her hubby and daughter. She has admitted that balancing her professional and personal life isn't easy.
"I had been so focused on Ramona -- and she's been everything to me -- but I'm also an actress," the star told Us in January 2010. "It's not possible to do it perfectly."
"Being a mom is so present in my mind and my work," she tells Us. "It's the most important thing about me, but next I'd like to play someone who's not a mother. Really!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite