- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 8
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Fame Pictures3 of 8
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: LAPD/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Lynwood Correctional Facility/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 8
- Photo: Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:35:00 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Named Forbes' Highest-Paid Actor AgainMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:06:00 AM
- 'Harold and Kumar' Star Kal Penn to Moderate Nat Geo's Comic-Con Panel (EMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films DownMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 6:33:00 AM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film Festival
By Kat Giantis
If you were a day away from facing a felony charge that could land you in the pokey for up to three years, how would you spend your remaining 24 hours? Seeing loved ones? Maybe doing some much-needed soul-searching?
If you're Lindsay Lohan, you spend it making sure you're ready for your close-up, which in this case will be mug shot No. 5.
The allegedly sticky-fingered starlet, 24, spent nearly three hours on Tuesday getting her blonde hair highlighted and blown out at the Byron & Tracey salon in Beverly Hills (that's her exiting in a floral dress at left)
During the appointment, LiLo chatted with her assistant as several minions presented outfits for her approval, says E! Online, which adds that she wasn't "acting weird at all" and seemed "super sweet."
Lohan appeared just as unruffled during a brief meeting with her probation officer at a Santa Monica courthouse earlier in the day.
"Lindsay looked like she doesn't have a care in the world," relays an X17 paparazzo. "She totally was smiling and seemed in a really good mood."
Lohan is due in court at 1:30 PT Wednesday to answer to a charge of felony grand theft stemming from a $2,500 necklace that she purportedly stole from a Los Angeles jeweler.
TMZ reports the issues-beset onetime actress has told friends she plans to fight the accusations vigorously.
"I honestly feel I did nothing wrong," she supposedly said. "I'm pleading not guilty because I'm NOT!"
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite