Halle Berry and boyfriend bypass airport line
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 8
- Photo: Ernesto Revira/Retna Digital4 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Eugene Hoshiko/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
MONTREAL (AP) -- Canadian police say it was wrong for one of their officers to whisk Halle Berry, her model boyfriend and baby through airport security.
Police Inspector Jimmy Cacchione said it was the personal initiative of one officer and not something the department supported.
Quebec journalist Marieve Paradis said on her blog Friday, she spotted Berry, her partner, Canadian model Gabriel Aubry, and their child, being led to the front of the security line at a Montreal airport Monday, while other passengers waited more than an hour.
The officer will not be reprimanded and the police airport unit will institute stricter rules for the future, Cacchione added.
Berry's agent Toni Howard was not immediately available for comment.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite