Halle Berry calls pregnancy a 'miracle,' wears bump-hugging dress
- Photo: Lins/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: GEVA/GSI2 of 13
- Photo: Apega/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: GADE/GSI4 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America7 of 13
- Photo: starsurf/Stewy/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: Stewy / starsurf/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Zeus/Chaos/Fame Flynet10 of 13
- Photo: Zeus/Chaos/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Jeff Blake Leaving Sony PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 8:39:00 AM
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the FirstMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Monstrous Meals: Chef Josh Capon Talks FrankenfoodMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Syfy's Face Off Returns With a Devious TwistMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Why Terry Crews Wants to Be a MillionaireMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:47:00 AM
- Jeff Blake Leaving Sony Pictures
Happy Mother's Day, Halle Berry! The 46-year-old actress, who is expecting her second child, worked her pregnancy glow while enjoying a lunch out with her fiancé, Olivier Martinez, and her 5-year-old daughter, Nahla, on Sunday.
Berry showed off her growing baby bump in a purple tie-dyed maxi dress with a low-cut neckline while heading to Riva Bella in West Hollywood, Calif. The "X-Men: Days of Future Past" actress held hands with soon-to-be big sister Nahla, who looked adorable in a colorful sundress, while Martinez walked ahead.
On Saturday, Berry attended the 20th annual EIF Revlon Run/Walk for Women event at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Berry briefly chatted with reporters on the red carpet about her second pregnancy. "I'm thinking that this is a miracle," she said via Entertainment Tonight. "I feel really happy. It's one of the best things that happened in my life, for sure."
Berry announced she was expecting her first child with Martinez on April 5. "This has been the biggest surprise of my life, to tell you the truth," she confessed to CNN. "Thought I was kind of past the point where this could be a reality for me. So it's been a big surprise and the most wonderful."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite