Halle Berry calls pregnancy a 'miracle,' wears bump-hugging dress
- Photo: Lins/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: GEVA/GSI2 of 13
- Photo: Apega/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: GADE/GSI4 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America7 of 13
- Photo: starsurf/Stewy/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: Stewy / starsurf/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Zeus/Chaos/Fame Flynet10 of 13
- Photo: Zeus/Chaos/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Happy Mother's Day, Halle Berry! The 46-year-old actress, who is expecting her second child, worked her pregnancy glow while enjoying a lunch out with her fiancé, Olivier Martinez, and her 5-year-old daughter, Nahla, on Sunday.
Berry showed off her growing baby bump in a purple tie-dyed maxi dress with a low-cut neckline while heading to Riva Bella in West Hollywood, Calif. The "X-Men: Days of Future Past" actress held hands with soon-to-be big sister Nahla, who looked adorable in a colorful sundress, while Martinez walked ahead.
On Saturday, Berry attended the 20th annual EIF Revlon Run/Walk for Women event at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Berry briefly chatted with reporters on the red carpet about her second pregnancy. "I'm thinking that this is a miracle," she said via Entertainment Tonight. "I feel really happy. It's one of the best things that happened in my life, for sure."
Berry announced she was expecting her first child with Martinez on April 5. "This has been the biggest surprise of my life, to tell you the truth," she confessed to CNN. "Thought I was kind of past the point where this could be a reality for me. So it's been a big surprise and the most wonderful."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite