Halle Berry calls pregnancy a 'miracle,' wears bump-hugging dress
- Photo: Lins/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: GEVA/GSI2 of 13
- Photo: Apega/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: GADE/GSI4 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America7 of 13
- Photo: starsurf/Stewy/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: Stewy / starsurf/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Zeus/Chaos/Fame Flynet10 of 13
- Photo: Zeus/Chaos/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 24: Live Another Day: Did Jack Bauer Take Out the Russians After All?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:11:00 AM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'A Most Wanted Man' Debuts With Eye on OscarMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:09:00 AM
- Hemlock Grove's Most WTF Moment YetMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 10:53:00 AM
- Andy Samberg and Kit Harrington to Headline HBO Tennis MockumentaryMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 10:50:00 AM
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Casts 'All My Children' Vet MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 10:32:00 AM
- 24: Live Another Day: Did Jack Bauer Take Out the Russians After All?
Happy Mother's Day, Halle Berry! The 46-year-old actress, who is expecting her second child, worked her pregnancy glow while enjoying a lunch out with her fiancé, Olivier Martinez, and her 5-year-old daughter, Nahla, on Sunday.
Berry showed off her growing baby bump in a purple tie-dyed maxi dress with a low-cut neckline while heading to Riva Bella in West Hollywood, Calif. The "X-Men: Days of Future Past" actress held hands with soon-to-be big sister Nahla, who looked adorable in a colorful sundress, while Martinez walked ahead.
On Saturday, Berry attended the 20th annual EIF Revlon Run/Walk for Women event at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Berry briefly chatted with reporters on the red carpet about her second pregnancy. "I'm thinking that this is a miracle," she said via Entertainment Tonight. "I feel really happy. It's one of the best things that happened in my life, for sure."
Berry announced she was expecting her first child with Martinez on April 5. "This has been the biggest surprise of my life, to tell you the truth," she confessed to CNN. "Thought I was kind of past the point where this could be a reality for me. So it's been a big surprise and the most wonderful."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite