Halle Berry calls pregnancy a 'miracle,' wears bump-hugging dress
- Photo: Lins/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: GEVA/GSI2 of 13
- Photo: Apega/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: GADE/GSI4 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America7 of 13
- Photo: starsurf/Stewy/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: Stewy / starsurf/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Zeus/Chaos/Fame Flynet10 of 13
- Photo: Zeus/Chaos/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:18:52 PM
- Daytime Talkshow 'The Real' to Air in More Than 70 Percent of the CountryMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:00:47 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)
Happy Mother's Day, Halle Berry! The 46-year-old actress, who is expecting her second child, worked her pregnancy glow while enjoying a lunch out with her fiancé, Olivier Martinez, and her 5-year-old daughter, Nahla, on Sunday.
Berry showed off her growing baby bump in a purple tie-dyed maxi dress with a low-cut neckline while heading to Riva Bella in West Hollywood, Calif. The "X-Men: Days of Future Past" actress held hands with soon-to-be big sister Nahla, who looked adorable in a colorful sundress, while Martinez walked ahead.
On Saturday, Berry attended the 20th annual EIF Revlon Run/Walk for Women event at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Berry briefly chatted with reporters on the red carpet about her second pregnancy. "I'm thinking that this is a miracle," she said via Entertainment Tonight. "I feel really happy. It's one of the best things that happened in my life, for sure."
Berry announced she was expecting her first child with Martinez on April 5. "This has been the biggest surprise of my life, to tell you the truth," she confessed to CNN. "Thought I was kind of past the point where this could be a reality for me. So it's been a big surprise and the most wonderful."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite