Halle Berry calls pregnancy a 'miracle,' wears bump-hugging dress
- Photo: Lins/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: GEVA/GSI2 of 13
- Photo: Apega/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: GADE/GSI4 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America7 of 13
- Photo: starsurf/Stewy/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: Stewy / starsurf/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Zeus/Chaos/Fame Flynet10 of 13
- Photo: Zeus/Chaos/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Happy Mother's Day, Halle Berry! The 46-year-old actress, who is expecting her second child, worked her pregnancy glow while enjoying a lunch out with her fiancé, Olivier Martinez, and her 5-year-old daughter, Nahla, on Sunday.
Berry showed off her growing baby bump in a purple tie-dyed maxi dress with a low-cut neckline while heading to Riva Bella in West Hollywood, Calif. The "X-Men: Days of Future Past" actress held hands with soon-to-be big sister Nahla, who looked adorable in a colorful sundress, while Martinez walked ahead.
On Saturday, Berry attended the 20th annual EIF Revlon Run/Walk for Women event at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Berry briefly chatted with reporters on the red carpet about her second pregnancy. "I'm thinking that this is a miracle," she said via Entertainment Tonight. "I feel really happy. It's one of the best things that happened in my life, for sure."
Berry announced she was expecting her first child with Martinez on April 5. "This has been the biggest surprise of my life, to tell you the truth," she confessed to CNN. "Thought I was kind of past the point where this could be a reality for me. So it's been a big surprise and the most wonderful."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite