- Photo: \\/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Goodwin/Stoiano/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital9 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: © RD/ Kabik//Retna Digital12 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:30:39 PM
- 'Hemlock Grove' Renewed for Season 2MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:19:55 PM
- Kelsey Grammer, Martin Lawrence Land Lawyer Comedy at FX MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:51:37 PM
- Music Journalist Chet Flippo Dead at 69MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:26:04 PM
- Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson Go Back In Time in 'Free Bird's Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:01:15 PM
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56
Now that she's finally confirmed her engagement to Olivier Martinez, is Halle Berry trying out wedding hairstyles?
The Oscar-winning actress, who's rocked a cropped look on and off for years, showed off full, shoulder-length curls in a lighter shade of brown while picking up her 4-year-old daughter Nahla from school in Los Angeles Friday.
Berry, 45, first revealed her dramatic new look while out on a dinner date with her fiance earlier in the week.
Dating since 2010, Us Weekly broke the news in January that the French actor, 46, had proposed to Berry -- who has been married twice before, to baseball player David Justice and R&B singer Eric Benet -- over the holidays.
Still, Berry had remained silent about her and Martinez's happy news --despite flashing a bling-y custom ring -- until just recently.
Opening up to Extra at an event last Saturday, the "Dark Tide" star laughed when asked about her engagement to Martinez. "Who knew? I swore [marriage] off, right?"
Added Berry, "Never say never, people!"
Martinez, for his part, finally confirmed the couple's engagement in March, telling Miami.com, "Yes, of course we're engaged!"
Prior to meeting the actor-turned-restauranteur, a source told Us that Berry really had "given up" on marriage--but changed her tune as soon as she got to know Martinez, and saw how wonderful a father he would make to Nahla, her 4-year-old daughter.
"She trusts Olivier," the source shared. "He makes her feel safe. He's a keeper!"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Halle Berry Debuts Curly New 'Do
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ashley Greene reveals a painful wound from a wild Bali vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
From David Beckham to Ben Affleck, check out Hollywood's hottest dads.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite