Halle Berry Debuts Curly New 'Do
- Photo: \\/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Goodwin/Stoiano/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital9 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: © RD/ Kabik//Retna Digital12 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Now that she's finally confirmed her engagement to Olivier Martinez, is Halle Berry trying out wedding hairstyles?
The Oscar-winning actress, who's rocked a cropped look on and off for years, showed off full, shoulder-length curls in a lighter shade of brown while picking up her 4-year-old daughter Nahla from school in Los Angeles Friday.
Berry, 45, first revealed her dramatic new look while out on a dinner date with her fiance earlier in the week.
Dating since 2010, Us Weekly broke the news in January that the French actor, 46, had proposed to Berry -- who has been married twice before, to baseball player David Justice and R&B singer Eric Benet -- over the holidays.
Still, Berry had remained silent about her and Martinez's happy news --despite flashing a bling-y custom ring -- until just recently.
Opening up to Extra at an event last Saturday, the "Dark Tide" star laughed when asked about her engagement to Martinez. "Who knew? I swore [marriage] off, right?"
Added Berry, "Never say never, people!"
Martinez, for his part, finally confirmed the couple's engagement in March, telling Miami.com, "Yes, of course we're engaged!"
Prior to meeting the actor-turned-restauranteur, a source told Us that Berry really had "given up" on marriage--but changed her tune as soon as she got to know Martinez, and saw how wonderful a father he would make to Nahla, her 4-year-old daughter.
"She trusts Olivier," the source shared. "He makes her feel safe. He's a keeper!"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Halle Berry Debuts Curly New 'Do
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite