Halle Berry Debuts Curly New 'Do
- Photo: \\/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Goodwin/Stoiano/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital9 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: © RD/ Kabik//Retna Digital12 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Barnes, Heigl in tune in romance 'Jackie and Ryan'MSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 7:47:36 AM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a New
Now that she's finally confirmed her engagement to Olivier Martinez, is Halle Berry trying out wedding hairstyles?
The Oscar-winning actress, who's rocked a cropped look on and off for years, showed off full, shoulder-length curls in a lighter shade of brown while picking up her 4-year-old daughter Nahla from school in Los Angeles Friday.
Berry, 45, first revealed her dramatic new look while out on a dinner date with her fiance earlier in the week.
Dating since 2010, Us Weekly broke the news in January that the French actor, 46, had proposed to Berry -- who has been married twice before, to baseball player David Justice and R&B singer Eric Benet -- over the holidays.
Still, Berry had remained silent about her and Martinez's happy news --despite flashing a bling-y custom ring -- until just recently.
Opening up to Extra at an event last Saturday, the "Dark Tide" star laughed when asked about her engagement to Martinez. "Who knew? I swore [marriage] off, right?"
Added Berry, "Never say never, people!"
Martinez, for his part, finally confirmed the couple's engagement in March, telling Miami.com, "Yes, of course we're engaged!"
Prior to meeting the actor-turned-restauranteur, a source told Us that Berry really had "given up" on marriage--but changed her tune as soon as she got to know Martinez, and saw how wonderful a father he would make to Nahla, her 4-year-old daughter.
"She trusts Olivier," the source shared. "He makes her feel safe. He's a keeper!"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Halle Berry Debuts Curly New 'Do
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite