Halle Berry Fighting to Make Schools Paparazzi-Free Zones
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 15
- Photo: NAV/FameFlynet Pictures/Fame Flynet5 of 15
- Photo: POER/GSI/.6 of 15
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital7 of 15
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: WENN10 of 15
- Photo: OPA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: StarFeine.com/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- NBC's Research Prez Reveals New 52-Week Strategy: Original Fall Season Is a 'NielsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:45:00 PM
- Universal Options 'Let It Snow' Book Featuring Short Story by John GreenMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:28:00 PM
- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell: 'I Got it Wrong, I'm Sorry'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:23:00 PM
- Proctor & Gamble Cancels Its Breast Cancer Awareness Month Partnership With NFLMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:12:00 PM
- Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 11:30:00 AM
- NBC's Research Prez Reveals New 52-Week Strategy: Original Fall Season Is a 'Niels
Halle Berry has taken aim at Hollywood's paparazzi again, insisting it's time for them to stop hanging around outside the schools that celebrities' young kids attend.
RELATED: Celeb Engagement Rings
The Oscar winner was caught on camera clashing with photographers as she was picking her daughter Nahla up from a Los Angeles school on May 10. Screaming obscenities, the angry actress told the snappers, "I'm doing something honorable. I'm not harassing people!"
The actress has since apologized for the way she handled the situation, but she's still adamant that schools should be paparazzi-free zones.
RELATED: Strange Celeb Health Habits
She tells "Access Hollywood," "We're stooping to a new low when we prop up our children and we exploit them like this, and people can't wait to open magazines to see what 4-year-olds are wearing. There's something fundamentally wrong with that, and our children should be off-limits. They are innocent little babies that don't need to be exploited all over these magazines. I'm fair game, I get it. But my kids and the kids at my daughter's school should not be harassed like that. It's just wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong."
She adds, "When you have these creepy guys with cameras lurking around, it's really hard for parents. ... It's just a chaos and a confusion that doesn't need to surround where little kids play and where they live and sort of what their world is. It's just not right."
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite