Halle Berry Fighting to Make Schools Paparazzi-Free Zones
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 15
- Photo: NAV/FameFlynet Pictures/Fame Flynet5 of 15
- Photo: POER/GSI/.6 of 15
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital7 of 15
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: WENN10 of 15
- Photo: OPA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: StarFeine.com/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Halle Berry has taken aim at Hollywood's paparazzi again, insisting it's time for them to stop hanging around outside the schools that celebrities' young kids attend.
RELATED: Celeb Engagement Rings
The Oscar winner was caught on camera clashing with photographers as she was picking her daughter Nahla up from a Los Angeles school on May 10. Screaming obscenities, the angry actress told the snappers, "I'm doing something honorable. I'm not harassing people!"
The actress has since apologized for the way she handled the situation, but she's still adamant that schools should be paparazzi-free zones.
RELATED: Strange Celeb Health Habits
She tells "Access Hollywood," "We're stooping to a new low when we prop up our children and we exploit them like this, and people can't wait to open magazines to see what 4-year-olds are wearing. There's something fundamentally wrong with that, and our children should be off-limits. They are innocent little babies that don't need to be exploited all over these magazines. I'm fair game, I get it. But my kids and the kids at my daughter's school should not be harassed like that. It's just wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong."
She adds, "When you have these creepy guys with cameras lurking around, it's really hard for parents. ... It's just a chaos and a confusion that doesn't need to surround where little kids play and where they live and sort of what their world is. It's just not right."
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite