Halle Berry Fighting to Make Schools Paparazzi-Free Zones
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 15
- Photo: NAV/FameFlynet Pictures/Fame Flynet5 of 15
- Photo: POER/GSI/.6 of 15
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital7 of 15
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: WENN10 of 15
- Photo: OPA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: StarFeine.com/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Nick Orders Comedy '100 Things to Do Before High School' From 'Big Time RMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:35:00 PM
- 'Guardians of Galaxy' Gets Record August Rollout, OK to Play ChinaMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:22:00 PM
- ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith Over Domestic Violence RemarksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:59:00 PM
- FCC Takes Aim at Time Warner Cable in Dodgers DisputeMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:50:00 PM
- CW's Arrow Finds Its Wildcat in J.R. RamirezMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:40:00 PM
- Nick Orders Comedy '100 Things to Do Before High School' From 'Big Time R
Halle Berry has taken aim at Hollywood's paparazzi again, insisting it's time for them to stop hanging around outside the schools that celebrities' young kids attend.
RELATED: Celeb Engagement Rings
The Oscar winner was caught on camera clashing with photographers as she was picking her daughter Nahla up from a Los Angeles school on May 10. Screaming obscenities, the angry actress told the snappers, "I'm doing something honorable. I'm not harassing people!"
The actress has since apologized for the way she handled the situation, but she's still adamant that schools should be paparazzi-free zones.
RELATED: Strange Celeb Health Habits
She tells "Access Hollywood," "We're stooping to a new low when we prop up our children and we exploit them like this, and people can't wait to open magazines to see what 4-year-olds are wearing. There's something fundamentally wrong with that, and our children should be off-limits. They are innocent little babies that don't need to be exploited all over these magazines. I'm fair game, I get it. But my kids and the kids at my daughter's school should not be harassed like that. It's just wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong."
She adds, "When you have these creepy guys with cameras lurking around, it's really hard for parents. ... It's just a chaos and a confusion that doesn't need to surround where little kids play and where they live and sort of what their world is. It's just not right."
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite