- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 15
- Photo: NAV/FameFlynet Pictures/Fame Flynet5 of 15
- Photo: POER/GSI/.6 of 15
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital7 of 15
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: WENN10 of 15
- Photo: OPA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: StarFeine.com/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
Halle Berry has taken aim at Hollywood's paparazzi again, insisting it's time for them to stop hanging around outside the schools that celebrities' young kids attend.
RELATED: Celeb Engagement Rings
The Oscar winner was caught on camera clashing with photographers as she was picking her daughter Nahla up from a Los Angeles school on May 10. Screaming obscenities, the angry actress told the snappers, "I'm doing something honorable. I'm not harassing people!"
The actress has since apologized for the way she handled the situation, but she's still adamant that schools should be paparazzi-free zones.
RELATED: Strange Celeb Health Habits
She tells "Access Hollywood," "We're stooping to a new low when we prop up our children and we exploit them like this, and people can't wait to open magazines to see what 4-year-olds are wearing. There's something fundamentally wrong with that, and our children should be off-limits. They are innocent little babies that don't need to be exploited all over these magazines. I'm fair game, I get it. But my kids and the kids at my daughter's school should not be harassed like that. It's just wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong."
She adds, "When you have these creepy guys with cameras lurking around, it's really hard for parents. ... It's just a chaos and a confusion that doesn't need to surround where little kids play and where they live and sort of what their world is. It's just not right."
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite