Halle Berry Finally Confirms Engagement to Olivier Martinez
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital1 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: StarFeine.com/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Craig Barritt/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: STB/HSS/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Chris Weeks/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Sounds like Halle Berry has learned her lesson.
The Oscar winning actress once swore she'd "never, never" get married again. Then Olivier Martinez entered her life in 2010.
Us Weekly broke the news in January that the French actor, 46, had proposed to Berry -- who has been married twice before, to baseball player David Justice and R&B singer Eric Benet -- over the holidays.
Still, Berry, 45, had refused to confirm her and Martinez's happy news until now.
Opening up to "Extra" at an event on Saturday, the "Dark Tide" star laughed when asked about her engagement to Martinez. "Who knew? I swore [marriage] off, right?"
Added Berry, "Never say never, people!"
Martinez, for his part, finally confirmed the couple's engagement in March, telling Miami.com, "Yes, of course we're engaged!"
Prior to meeting the actor-turned-restaurateur, a source told Us that Berry really had "given up" on marriage--but changed her tune as soon as she got to know Martinez, and saw how wonderful a father he would make to Nahla, her 4-year-old daughter with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry.
"She trusts Olivier," the source shared. "He makes her feel safe. He's a keeper!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite