Halle Berry Finally Confirms Engagement to Olivier Martinez
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital1 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: StarFeine.com/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Craig Barritt/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: STB/HSS/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Chris Weeks/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Fan Who Threatened Michael Strahan Claims His Lawyer Is Part of the IlluminatiMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:26:00 PM
- The Bachelorette Finale: Who Did Andi Choose?MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:05:00 PM
- 'Once Upon a Time' Expands 'Frozen' Cast With Tyler Jacob Moore MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:48:00 PM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's Excelle
Sounds like Halle Berry has learned her lesson.
The Oscar winning actress once swore she'd "never, never" get married again. Then Olivier Martinez entered her life in 2010.
Us Weekly broke the news in January that the French actor, 46, had proposed to Berry -- who has been married twice before, to baseball player David Justice and R&B singer Eric Benet -- over the holidays.
Still, Berry, 45, had refused to confirm her and Martinez's happy news until now.
Opening up to "Extra" at an event on Saturday, the "Dark Tide" star laughed when asked about her engagement to Martinez. "Who knew? I swore [marriage] off, right?"
Added Berry, "Never say never, people!"
Martinez, for his part, finally confirmed the couple's engagement in March, telling Miami.com, "Yes, of course we're engaged!"
Prior to meeting the actor-turned-restaurateur, a source told Us that Berry really had "given up" on marriage--but changed her tune as soon as she got to know Martinez, and saw how wonderful a father he would make to Nahla, her 4-year-old daughter with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry.
"She trusts Olivier," the source shared. "He makes her feel safe. He's a keeper!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite