Halle Berry & Gabriel Aubry Reunite
- Photo: Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures3 of 8
- Photo: Kiley Bishop/Retna Ltd.4 of 8
- Photo: RIV/Fame Pictures5 of 8
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Pictures6 of 8
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Raising Hope' Canceled by Fox After 4 SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Fox News Anchor Alisyn Camerota OutMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 11:58:00 AM
- Edward Snowden to SXSW: Government Spying is 'Setting Fire to the Future of the Internet&amMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 10:47:00 AM
- Sara Bareilles and VH1 Save the Music Foundation Launch Piano Grant Program for Public SchoolsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Cartoon Network Slate: Legos, Elijah Wood and BearsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:54:00 AM
- 'Raising Hope' Canceled by Fox After 4 Seasons
The estranged couple, who never married, was spotted back together at LAX Saturday where they were boarding a flight to South Africa with their little girl.
Berry is about to start work on her next film, "Dark Tide", in South Africa, and so that Aubry wouldn't be deprived of time with his daughter, they decided he would move half-way around the world with them. Aubry, a highly-successful model, will take over parenting duty when mom works.
No one expects the pair to permanently reconcile, sources tell RadarOnline.com, but at least they've figured out how to make their relationship work for the sake of their daughter.
More on Radar:
More on Wonderwall:
From Crowd Ignite