Halle Berry & Gabriel Aubry Reunite
- Photo: Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures3 of 8
- Photo: Kiley Bishop/Retna Ltd.4 of 8
- Photo: RIV/Fame Pictures5 of 8
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Pictures6 of 8
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
The estranged couple, who never married, was spotted back together at LAX Saturday where they were boarding a flight to South Africa with their little girl.
Berry is about to start work on her next film, "Dark Tide", in South Africa, and so that Aubry wouldn't be deprived of time with his daughter, they decided he would move half-way around the world with them. Aubry, a highly-successful model, will take over parenting duty when mom works.
No one expects the pair to permanently reconcile, sources tell RadarOnline.com, but at least they've figured out how to make their relationship work for the sake of their daughter.
More on Radar:
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite