Halle Berry in Paris With Olivier Martinez for Holidays After Thanksgiving Drama
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA3 of 13
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 13
- Photo: WENN7 of 13
- Photo: WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: B.D. Wong Will Return to Law & Order: SVUMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 2:36:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Takes His Stephen Colbert Bashing to 'The View'MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 2:35:00 PM
- Nick Frost on Dancing, Tearing His Neck While Carrying Chris O'Dowd, and His 'No JMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 2:21:00 PM
- Fox News Launching Noon Panel Show 'Outnumbered'MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:50:00 PM
- Ratings: Fargo Gets Off to OK Start; S.H.I.E.L.D. UpMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:44:00 PM
- Exclusive: B.D. Wong Will Return to Law & Order: SVU
It looks like Christmas is going to be a lot more peaceful than Thanksgiving was for Halle Berry.
On Dec. 23, the Oscar-winning actress, 46, was radiant and relaxed during a lovey-dovey stroll with her fiance, Olivier Martinez in Paris. Wearing a blue navy coat and leather pants, Berry and her French beau, also 46, walked through the city's Saint-Germain-des-Pres neighborhood -- taking in such tourist sites as the local church.
It's just what the couple of about two years need right now, after kicking off the extended holiday season on a less-than-cheery note. The "Cloud Atlas" actress' ex, model Gabriel Aubry, got into a violent Thanksgiving day brawl with former boxer Martinez at Berry's Los Angeles home -- with both men sustaining noticeable injuries in a fight regarding Nahla, Berry and Aubry's 4-year-old daughter.
And Paris holds a special place in Berry's heart: At the center of her custody dispute with Calvin Klein model Aubry, 36, was her desire to move Nahla to France full-time -- a request recently denied by a judge. In the wake of the Thanksgiving Day fight, both Berry and Aubry went back to court before quickly settling.
"Halle and Gabriel came to an agreement because they don't want her to [Nahla] to be negatively affected," a source told Us.
Nahla is reportedly in Los Angeles with her father for the holiday.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite