Halle Berry in Paris With Olivier Martinez for Holidays After Thanksgiving Drama
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA3 of 13
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 13
- Photo: WENN7 of 13
- Photo: WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- 'A Haunted House 2' Review: Less Terrible, Still TerribleMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:08:00 PM
- Saturday Night Live to Air 40th Anniversary Special in 2015MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:54:00 PM
- Amy Poehler Promises 'Very Exciting Last Moment' in 'Parks and Rec&apMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:33:00 PM
- Shakira to Perform New Single 'Empire' on 'The Voice'MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:11:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in Cleveland
It looks like Christmas is going to be a lot more peaceful than Thanksgiving was for Halle Berry.
On Dec. 23, the Oscar-winning actress, 46, was radiant and relaxed during a lovey-dovey stroll with her fiance, Olivier Martinez in Paris. Wearing a blue navy coat and leather pants, Berry and her French beau, also 46, walked through the city's Saint-Germain-des-Pres neighborhood -- taking in such tourist sites as the local church.
It's just what the couple of about two years need right now, after kicking off the extended holiday season on a less-than-cheery note. The "Cloud Atlas" actress' ex, model Gabriel Aubry, got into a violent Thanksgiving day brawl with former boxer Martinez at Berry's Los Angeles home -- with both men sustaining noticeable injuries in a fight regarding Nahla, Berry and Aubry's 4-year-old daughter.
And Paris holds a special place in Berry's heart: At the center of her custody dispute with Calvin Klein model Aubry, 36, was her desire to move Nahla to France full-time -- a request recently denied by a judge. In the wake of the Thanksgiving Day fight, both Berry and Aubry went back to court before quickly settling.
"Halle and Gabriel came to an agreement because they don't want her to [Nahla] to be negatively affected," a source told Us.
Nahla is reportedly in Los Angeles with her father for the holiday.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite