Halle Berry in Paris With Olivier Martinez for Holidays After Thanksgiving Drama
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA3 of 13
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 13
- Photo: WENN7 of 13
- Photo: WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV ChannelMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 11:42:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 11:13 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:13:21 PM
- The Leftovers' Amy Brenneman: Laurie's "Not So Fragile" AnymoreMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Comic-Con: How 'Bates Motel' Makes Norman and His Mom More Likable (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 7:49:00 PM
- 'Manhattan' Creator on Doomsday Drama: 'Americans Never Met an ApocalypseMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 5:57:00 PM
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV Channel
It looks like Christmas is going to be a lot more peaceful than Thanksgiving was for Halle Berry.
On Dec. 23, the Oscar-winning actress, 46, was radiant and relaxed during a lovey-dovey stroll with her fiance, Olivier Martinez in Paris. Wearing a blue navy coat and leather pants, Berry and her French beau, also 46, walked through the city's Saint-Germain-des-Pres neighborhood -- taking in such tourist sites as the local church.
It's just what the couple of about two years need right now, after kicking off the extended holiday season on a less-than-cheery note. The "Cloud Atlas" actress' ex, model Gabriel Aubry, got into a violent Thanksgiving day brawl with former boxer Martinez at Berry's Los Angeles home -- with both men sustaining noticeable injuries in a fight regarding Nahla, Berry and Aubry's 4-year-old daughter.
And Paris holds a special place in Berry's heart: At the center of her custody dispute with Calvin Klein model Aubry, 36, was her desire to move Nahla to France full-time -- a request recently denied by a judge. In the wake of the Thanksgiving Day fight, both Berry and Aubry went back to court before quickly settling.
"Halle and Gabriel came to an agreement because they don't want her to [Nahla] to be negatively affected," a source told Us.
Nahla is reportedly in Los Angeles with her father for the holiday.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite