Halle Berry Takes Nahla to Disneyland, Shows Off Growing Baby Bump
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Lins/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Brian To/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: GADE/GSI7 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 13
- Photo: Apega/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America10 of 13
- Photo: Zeus/Chaos/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: Stewy / starsurf/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Halle Berry brought her pregnancy glow to the Happiest Place on Earth!
The 46-year-old pregnant actress treated her 5-year-old daughter, Nahla, to a trip to Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif., on Saturday, May 25.
The mother-daughter duo were photographed enjoying the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage together. Berry, who is expecting her first child with fiance Olivier Martinez, showed off her growing baby bump while exiting the ride.
The Oscar-winning star wore a black maxi dress that hugged her pregnancy curves and flat sandals to walk around the park. Her adorable daughter kept cool in a striped tank top and short leggings.
The "X-Men: Days of Future Past" actress recently told Entertainment Tonight that her second pregnancy is a "miracle." "I feel really happy," she said. "It's one of the best things that happened in my life, for sure."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite