Halle Berry Takes Nahla to Disneyland, Shows Off Growing Baby Bump
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Lins/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Brian To/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: GADE/GSI7 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 13
- Photo: Apega/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America10 of 13
- Photo: Zeus/Chaos/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: Stewy / starsurf/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Halle Berry brought her pregnancy glow to the Happiest Place on Earth!
The 46-year-old pregnant actress treated her 5-year-old daughter, Nahla, to a trip to Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif., on Saturday, May 25.
The mother-daughter duo were photographed enjoying the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage together. Berry, who is expecting her first child with fiance Olivier Martinez, showed off her growing baby bump while exiting the ride.
The Oscar-winning star wore a black maxi dress that hugged her pregnancy curves and flat sandals to walk around the park. Her adorable daughter kept cool in a striped tank top and short leggings.
The "X-Men: Days of Future Past" actress recently told Entertainment Tonight that her second pregnancy is a "miracle." "I feel really happy," she said. "It's one of the best things that happened in my life, for sure."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite