Halle Berry Takes Nahla to Disneyland, Shows Off Growing Baby Bump
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Lins/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Brian To/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: GADE/GSI7 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 13
- Photo: Apega/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America10 of 13
- Photo: Zeus/Chaos/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: Stewy / starsurf/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Warner Bros. Sets 'Nice Guys' Release for Summer 2016MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 11:21:00 AM
- Ratings: NBC and Fox Tie on Labor DayMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 11:04:00 AM
- Spike TV Names 'Crossbones' Producer Ted Gold as SVP, Scripted Original SeriesMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 10:36:00 AM
- US Journalist Steven Sotloff Beheaded by ISIS in New Video (Reports)MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 10:34:00 AM
- Ceelo Green Accused of Tweeting: 'People Who Have Really Been Raped REMEMBER!!!'MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 9:09:00 AM
- Warner Bros. Sets 'Nice Guys' Release for Summer 2016
Halle Berry brought her pregnancy glow to the Happiest Place on Earth!
The 46-year-old pregnant actress treated her 5-year-old daughter, Nahla, to a trip to Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif., on Saturday, May 25.
The mother-daughter duo were photographed enjoying the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage together. Berry, who is expecting her first child with fiance Olivier Martinez, showed off her growing baby bump while exiting the ride.
The Oscar-winning star wore a black maxi dress that hugged her pregnancy curves and flat sandals to walk around the park. Her adorable daughter kept cool in a striped tank top and short leggings.
The "X-Men: Days of Future Past" actress recently told Entertainment Tonight that her second pregnancy is a "miracle." "I feel really happy," she said. "It's one of the best things that happened in my life, for sure."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite