Halle Berry Wins in Court Again: Gabriel Aubry's Visitation With Daughter Must Stay Supervised
- Photo: Splash News1 of 28
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 28
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 28
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 28
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage5 of 28
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News6 of 28
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com7 of 28
- Photo: WENN8 of 28
- Photo: Beiny/Slater/WENN9 of 28
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN10 of 28
- Photo: PN2/WENN11 of 28
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com12 of 28
- Photo: Fern/Splash News13 of 28
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN14 of 28
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN15 of 28
- Photo: London Entertainment / Splash/Splash News16 of 28
- Photo: MAP/Splash News17 of 28
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin18 of 28
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com19 of 28
- Photo: Jacson/Splash News20 of 28
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN21 of 28
- Photo: L. Busacca/WireImage22 of 28
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage23 of 28
- Photo: Universal/Promotional24 of 28
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage25 of 28
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage26 of 28
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage27 of 28
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Attorneys for the warring couple were back in court Monday in Los Angeles, and it was a sweet victory for the 45-year-old actress, TMZ reports.
Aubry had requested an amendment to his visitation rights, which currently insist that the bulk of his time with his 3-year-old daughter be supervised by a third party, but the judge ruled in favor of Berry, who was opposing any change.
Aubry is allowed three hours of time alone with Nahla, where he can take her to the park or carry out an activity, but the order remains that the nanny must be present at all other times, especially during overnight stays.
A source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com that Gabriel is furious over not being allowed to care for his daughter on his own and that he feels the nanny is encroaching on his relationship with Nahla, and supervising their every move.
Meanwhile, Gabriel is currently overseas in Majorca, caretaking Nahla while Berry works on her new movie, "Cloud Atlas." As per the couple's custody agreement, Berry must arrange accommodation for Aubry during these times and it must be of the same standard as she is being afforded -- so if Halle is staying in a five-star hotel, Gabriel must be given the same.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON RADAR:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite