Halle Berry Wins in Court Again: Gabriel Aubry's Visitation With Daughter Must Stay Supervised
- Photo: Splash News1 of 28
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 28
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 28
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 28
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage5 of 28
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News6 of 28
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com7 of 28
- Photo: WENN8 of 28
- Photo: Beiny/Slater/WENN9 of 28
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN10 of 28
- Photo: PN2/WENN11 of 28
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com12 of 28
- Photo: Fern/Splash News13 of 28
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN14 of 28
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN15 of 28
- Photo: London Entertainment / Splash/Splash News16 of 28
- Photo: MAP/Splash News17 of 28
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin18 of 28
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com19 of 28
- Photo: Jacson/Splash News20 of 28
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN21 of 28
- Photo: L. Busacca/WireImage22 of 28
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage23 of 28
- Photo: Universal/Promotional24 of 28
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage25 of 28
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage26 of 28
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage27 of 28
More Celeb News
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Fan Who Threatened Michael Strahan Claims His Lawyer Is Part of the IlluminatiMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:26:00 PM
- The Bachelorette Finale: Who Did Andi Choose?MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:05:00 PM
- 'Once Upon a Time' Expands 'Frozen' Cast With Tyler Jacob Moore MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:48:00 PM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's Excelle
Attorneys for the warring couple were back in court Monday in Los Angeles, and it was a sweet victory for the 45-year-old actress, TMZ reports.
Aubry had requested an amendment to his visitation rights, which currently insist that the bulk of his time with his 3-year-old daughter be supervised by a third party, but the judge ruled in favor of Berry, who was opposing any change.
Aubry is allowed three hours of time alone with Nahla, where he can take her to the park or carry out an activity, but the order remains that the nanny must be present at all other times, especially during overnight stays.
A source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com that Gabriel is furious over not being allowed to care for his daughter on his own and that he feels the nanny is encroaching on his relationship with Nahla, and supervising their every move.
Meanwhile, Gabriel is currently overseas in Majorca, caretaking Nahla while Berry works on her new movie, "Cloud Atlas." As per the couple's custody agreement, Berry must arrange accommodation for Aubry during these times and it must be of the same standard as she is being afforded -- so if Halle is staying in a five-star hotel, Gabriel must be given the same.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON RADAR:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite