Hanks: 'Bacon is best-smelling actor'
- Photo: Gero Breloer/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Pluviose/Retna Digital3 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Twentieth Century Fox5 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best TMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:56:00 PM
- TLC's 'Little People, Big World' Star Jeremy Roloff's Wedding FiMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 6:17:00 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best T
Kevin Bacon is the best-smelling actor in Hollywood, according to Tom Hanks - because he always had a fresh, minty odor when they were working together on "Apollo 13."
The "Forrest Gump" star admits he and Bacon got really close during the making of the space mission movie - and he wouldn't have been able to cope if his co-star wasn't conscious of his odor.
Hanks explains, "We were really jammed in... I think he smells of a little mixture of baby powder and (mouthwash) Listerine."
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite