'Harry Potter''s Emma Watson Chops Off Her Hair
- Photo: Facebook/Promotional1 of 6
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Burburry/.4 of 6
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Sondheim himself sings in HBO's 'Six by Sondheim'MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:59:32 AM
- Final suspect in Dutch art heist arrested in UKMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:48:53 AM
- NBC's 'Sound of Music Live': Hollywood's Best ReactionsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 10:00:00 PM
- Oprah Winfrey Says Goodbye to Nelson Mandela: 'My Hero' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 9:01:17 PM
- Paul Walker Death: Man Arrested for Allegedly Stealing Part of Wrecked PorscheMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 8:29:13 PM
- Sondheim himself sings in HBO's 'Six by Sondheim'
New hair for Hermione!
"Harry Potter" actress Emma Watson chopped off her long hair recently, revealing a super-short pixie cut while out and about in New York.
"Yes, I cut my hair off a few days ago!" she Tweeted to fans Thursday, sharing another pic of the cut on Facebook. "I love it- feels incredible. Hope you like it!" (With longer locks, Watson made her modeling debut in ads for Burberry's Autumn/Winter 2009 campaign.)
The 20-year-old British star has played Hermione Granger in the "Harry Potter" films, cast as the title character's best female pal at age 9. The second-to-last film in the saga, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1," debuts this November.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite