'Harry Potter' Star Emma Watson Leaving Brown University
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional3 of 8
- Photo: James Higgins/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: LTA/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Jim Gaffigan's CBS Pilot Gets Series Order From TV LandMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: A Once Connection, Sons' Final Ride, and a Big Grey's DecisionMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:42:00 PM
- Judd Apatow Hires 'South Park's' Pam Brady to Rewrite 'Business MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:36:00 PM
- CW's 'Flash' Adds 'Rake's' Kelly Frye as SuperMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:25:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WME
Bye bye, Brown!
A spokesman for Watson, 21, denied reports that the actress was "bullied" out of the Ivy League school. Instead, the star has chosen to pursue a different course not offered at Brown.
In March, Watson wrote on her official website that she would be temporarily leaving her studies to promote the final installment of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows."
She wrote: "As you know, I love Brown and I love studying pretty much more than anything but recently I've had so much to juggle that being a student and fulfilling my other commitments has become a little impossible. I've decided to take a bit of time off to completely finish my work on Harry Potter… I will still be working towards my degree… it's just going to take me a semester or two longer than I thought."
The actress' rep did not mention what university Watson would be transferring to this fall.
MORE ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite