'Harry Potter' Star Emma Watson Leaving Brown University
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional3 of 8
- Photo: James Higgins/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: LTA/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban SoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Talent Agents Adam Kanter, Martin Spencer Exit Resolution (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:14:00 PM
- 'Bad Words' Review: Jason Bateman's Directorial Debut Exhilarates Until IMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Newsweek Bitcoin Writer Fires Back at Tina Brown: 'I Have A Problem' With Her CommMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 6:50:00 PM
- The Best. Baseball Movie. Ever (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 5:54:00 PM
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban So
Bye bye, Brown!
A spokesman for Watson, 21, denied reports that the actress was "bullied" out of the Ivy League school. Instead, the star has chosen to pursue a different course not offered at Brown.
In March, Watson wrote on her official website that she would be temporarily leaving her studies to promote the final installment of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows."
She wrote: "As you know, I love Brown and I love studying pretty much more than anything but recently I've had so much to juggle that being a student and fulfilling my other commitments has become a little impossible. I've decided to take a bit of time off to completely finish my work on Harry Potter… I will still be working towards my degree… it's just going to take me a semester or two longer than I thought."
The actress' rep did not mention what university Watson would be transferring to this fall.
MORE ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
From Crowd Ignite