Anne Hathaway Cuts Off Flowing Locks
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: DM1/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Miramax/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Reuters/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: BSD/RSM/MWM/ZO9/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Keanu Reeves' '47 Ronin' Debuts at No. 3 at Japanese Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:11:57 AM
- 'Dude, You're Screwed' Peek: How a Speedo Becomes Handy in the Arctic (ExMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 10:00:27 AM
- 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Box-Office Opening is Coen Brothers' Best EverMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:01:30 AM
- 'Frozen' Skates Past 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 8:01:53 AM
- Oscar Isaac, Michael B. Jordan and Brie Larson Among Santa Barbara Fest's New HonoreesMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:53 AM
- Keanu Reeves' '47 Ronin' Debuts at No. 3 at Japanese Box Office
Anne Hathaway has stunned fans after chopping off her long locks for her role in "Les Miserables."
RELATED: Bald and Beautiful Women
The actress debuted her dramatic new haircut after stepping out for a night out in London, where she is filming the upcoming movie musical. Hathaway looked pale and gaunt as she attempted to hide her boyish hairdo from the cameras while ducking out of the Box Club in the Soho area of the British capital.
RELATED: Short vs. Long Hair Celebrity Style
Hathaway has shorn her brunette locks into a close crop to play the part of doomed prostitute Fantine, who sells her hair and teeth to make money. A spokesperson was recently forced to deny reports “The Devil Wears Prada” star has been surviving on an extreme diet to lose weight for the film.
RELATED: Crazy Hair Trends
The rep said, "She is losing weight for the part, but not that much. Just enough for her to look more frail, as she is playing a dying prostitute. She is consuming more than 500 calories."
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite