Hats On: Winslet book features hat-wearing celebs
- Photo: Olga Bermejo/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures3 of 7
- Photo: VPB/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
NEW YORK (AP) -- It's hats on for Kate Winslet.
The Academy Award-winning actress has a deal for "The Golden Hat," a concept book meant to raise awareness about autism. It's inspired by a poem, also called the "Golden Hat," in which a hat enables an autistic child to communicate. The poem was written by an autistic boy, who is also the son of Winslet's friend.
The book features pictures of Meryl Streep, Javier Bardem and other celebrities wearing the "magical" hat.
Simon & Schuster announced Thursday that the book will be out in November.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite