Hats On: Winslet book features hat-wearing celebs
- Photo: Olga Bermejo/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures3 of 7
- Photo: VPB/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- It's Angelina Jolie vs. Ben Affleck vs. Michael Keaton as Awards Season Kicks OffMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:51:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse Lawsuit
NEW YORK (AP) -- It's hats on for Kate Winslet.
The Academy Award-winning actress has a deal for "The Golden Hat," a concept book meant to raise awareness about autism. It's inspired by a poem, also called the "Golden Hat," in which a hat enables an autistic child to communicate. The poem was written by an autistic boy, who is also the son of Winslet's friend.
The book features pictures of Meryl Streep, Javier Bardem and other celebrities wearing the "magical" hat.
Simon & Schuster announced Thursday that the book will be out in November.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'The Bachelor'
From Crowd Ignite