Hats On: Winslet book features hat-wearing celebs
- Photo: Olga Bermejo/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures3 of 7
- Photo: VPB/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
NEW YORK (AP) -- It's hats on for Kate Winslet.
The Academy Award-winning actress has a deal for "The Golden Hat," a concept book meant to raise awareness about autism. It's inspired by a poem, also called the "Golden Hat," in which a hat enables an autistic child to communicate. The poem was written by an autistic boy, who is also the son of Winslet's friend.
The book features pictures of Meryl Streep, Javier Bardem and other celebrities wearing the "magical" hat.
Simon & Schuster announced Thursday that the book will be out in November.
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite