Hayden Christensen launches fashion line
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet2 of 9
- Photo: Coqueran/Fame Flynet3 of 9
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 9
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
Hayden Christensen is stepping into the world of fashion by launching a menswear line.
The star has teamed up with Canadian retailer RW&CO to create a 20-piece collection, which is set to feature shirts, jackets and sweaters.
Christensen says, "I'm excited to partner with a brand I feel such an authentic connection to and one that shares my detail-oriented design sensibility. I'm looking forward to wearing my designs."
The actor's farm in Ontario, Canada, which he bought five years ago, has reportedly inspired the collection, which is due to hit shelves on Nov. 7.
RELATED: Celeb fashion lines for kids
Get out the vote
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite