Hayden Panettiere: Fans Ask How I Have Sex With My Much-Taller Man
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE1 of 7
- Photo: r_fotos / interTOPICS/Wonderwall2 of 7
- Photo: RD/Kenney/Retna Digital3 of 7
- Photo: GHOST/Fame Pictures4 of 7
- Photo: Koji Sasahara/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Ben Dome/Bret Thompsett/Pacific Coast News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, ImagineMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 4:15:00 PM
- Black TV Producer Mistaken for Bank Robber: Beverly Hills PD 'Deeply Regrets' ErroMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:46:00 PM
- Ad Spending to Hit Record $172 Billion Next Year; Digital to Overtake in 2017MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:23:00 PM
- Pierce Brosnan Spy Thriller 'November Man' Targets Older Action Fans at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Babel's' Adriana Barraza to Play Pablo Escobar's Mother in NetfMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, Imagine
USMagazine -- During her Tuesday appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," the "Scream 4" star opened up about the very personal question curious folks ask most, which involves her much-taller Ukrainian heavyweight boxer boyfriend, Wladimir Klitschko.
"He is quite a bit bigger than me," the 5'1" starlet, 21, said of her 6'6" beau, 35.
"I get the prudest people coming up to me, and they're like, 'Does it work?' Yeah, it works. We find a way," the "Heroes" alumna said.
DeGeneres, 53, couldn't believe fans would ask Panettiere about her sex life. "I know what you're talking about, but I'm in shock!" she said.
"Where there is a will, there is a way!" Panettiere quipped about sex with Klitschko. She began dating Klitschko after her February 2009 breakup with her 33-year-old "Heroes" co-star Milo Ventimiglia.
"[The people who ask me how sex works with my boyfriend] are very conservative people most of the time but that just have to know," she explained. "Like, 'I have to know; I just have to ask you this question. I'm really sorry, but …'"
DeGeneres said such personal questions were "crazy and rude," but Panettiere defended the TMI-queries: "I don't mind it."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite