Heidi Montag: Jennifer Aniston Banned Me From Film Premiere
- Photo: Retna Digital1 of 6
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: VLUV/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office AftMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 8:42:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Tanks for Johnny Depp's 4th Box-Office Flop in RowMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:59:00 AM
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Appear on NashvilleMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Hawaii Five-0's Alex O'Loughlin MarriesMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Report: Gwen Stefani Replacing Christina Aguilera on The Voice for Season 7MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:48:00 AM
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office Aft
Although Heidi Montag had a cameo in the Jennifer Aniston-Adam Sandler comedy "Just Go With It," she claims she wasn't allowed to walk the carpet at the flick's New York premiere Tuesday.
"I'm so upset," the former reality star, 24, tells the new issue of Us Weekly (on stands now). "I was so excited! This is the first movie I've ever been in and I can't walk the red carpet because Jennifer Aniston decided I was 'too polarizing.'"
Montag, who renewed her vows with husband Spencer Pratt, 27, in November after their very public split, adds that she had already designed her own dress for the event and made a deal with producers not to go to any events beforehand.
"I've been such a huge Jennifer Aniston fan my entire life, and it's just really upsetting that she would do this to me," says Montag. "She should know how hard it is to make a career for yourself, and to have someone like Jennifer Aniston go out of her way to make things hard for me is really disheartening."
However a rep for Aniston, 41, claims she has no issues with the reality star. "This is absolutely false. Jennifer has nothing to do with who was or was not invited," her rep tells Us.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Crowd Ignite