Heidi Montag: Jennifer Aniston Banned Me From Film Premiere
- Photo: Retna Digital1 of 6
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: VLUV/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Although Heidi Montag had a cameo in the Jennifer Aniston-Adam Sandler comedy "Just Go With It," she claims she wasn't allowed to walk the carpet at the flick's New York premiere Tuesday.
"I'm so upset," the former reality star, 24, tells the new issue of Us Weekly (on stands now). "I was so excited! This is the first movie I've ever been in and I can't walk the red carpet because Jennifer Aniston decided I was 'too polarizing.'"
Montag, who renewed her vows with husband Spencer Pratt, 27, in November after their very public split, adds that she had already designed her own dress for the event and made a deal with producers not to go to any events beforehand.
"I've been such a huge Jennifer Aniston fan my entire life, and it's just really upsetting that she would do this to me," says Montag. "She should know how hard it is to make a career for yourself, and to have someone like Jennifer Aniston go out of her way to make things hard for me is really disheartening."
However a rep for Aniston, 41, claims she has no issues with the reality star. "This is absolutely false. Jennifer has nothing to do with who was or was not invited," her rep tells Us.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Crowd Ignite