Heidi Pratt Claims She Can Have "20 or 30 Orgasms" in a Day
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/Retna Digital1 of 9
- Photo: Lee Roth / Roth Stock/Retna Ltd.2 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Lee Roth / Roth Stock/Retna Ltd.6 of 9
- Photo: Thomas Myers/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- First Look at Colton Haynes' Superhero Alter Ego on 'Arrow' (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Alicia Keys to Mentor Pharrell Williams' Team on 'The Voice'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:11:00 PM
- CW Pulls 'Seed,' 'Backpackers' From ScheduleMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:03:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'
In September's Playboy, Heidi Pratt credits husband Spencer for helping her enjoy sex.
“You know, I was never very sexual before I met you, Spencer," she tells Spencer, who interviews her for the issue. "I knew what sex was, but when I met you I entered into a whole new realm of understanding, from fantasy to love. Or to experience a day with 20 or 30 orgasms. Before you, sex was just something that happened. Now it's something I look forward to every minute of the day."
The oddest place they've done it?
This past New Year's Eve on a private plane.
Heidi calls it "the best experience I've ever had in my entire life."
"I feel sorry for couples who aren't as sexually satisfied as we are," she adds.
But Heidi says she'll never film their conquests (incidentally, Spencer claims once again that a Lauren Conrad sex tape "exists," despite previous denials).
Says Heidi, "I've never watched porn in my life. I'm not going to start making it."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite