Heidi Pratt Reveals Playboy Cover at G.I. Joe Premiere
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/Retna Digital3 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Lee Roth / Roth Stock/Retna Ltd.5 of 8
- Photo: Lee Roth / Roth Stock/Retna Ltd.6 of 8
- Photo: Pacific Coast News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman Didn't Want 'Trust Fund Kids,' Left Fortune to TheMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 11:37:00 AM
- Film Festival Scramble: Telluride Loses Its Surprises as Toronto Gets ToughMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 11:35:00 AM
- CNN's Gaza, Malaysia Airlines Crash Coverage Boosts Ratings but Can't Touch Fox NMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 11:21:00 AM
- Fandor Acquires Cannes Film 'The Strange Little Cat' For Day-and-Date Release (ExcMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 11:15:00 AM
- National Geographic Channels Names Tim Pastore President, Original Programming and ProductionMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 11:00:00 AM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman Didn't Want 'Trust Fund Kids,' Left Fortune to The
Heidi Pratt brought a new accessory to Thursday's "G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra" premiere in Los Angeles: Her September Playboy issue.
The Hills star, 22, and husband Spencer Pratt debuted the buzzed-about issue on the red carpet as photographers snapped away. The cover shows Heidi in a skimpy white bikini with a Playboy bunny emblem carved out on her torso.
Spencer was so happy with his wife's cover that he even kissed the magazine several times for the shutterbugs.
Those expecting to see Heidi in the buff shouldn't get their hopes up.
"She's not nude," her sister Holly Montag recently told Usmagazine.com. "Her Maxim cover was so gorgeous and tasteful."
Not everyone is admiring Heidi's work.
Lauren Conrad mocked the cover in the August issue of Harper's Bazaar. Conrad was asked why Heidi decided to pose for Playboy. In a sly reference to Heidi's cosmetic enhancements, she replied, "They're not going to pay for themselves."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWhere Are They?
From Crowd Ignite